What will I study?
• Engaging with Postgraduate Study (20 Credits)
• Critical Perspectives on Education (40 Credits)
Should you wish to withdraw from the course after having successfully completing 60 masters-level credits, you exit with a Postgraduate Certificate Professional Education Studies (PGCert PES).
If you have any recognition of prior learning (normally level-7 credits from a PGCE or PGCert) you will join the programme at this stage.
• Professional Learning through Enquiry (40 Credits)
• Designing your Research Proposal (20 Credits)
Should you wish to withdraw from the course after having successfully completing 120 masters level credits, you exit with a Postgraduate Diploma Education (PGDip).
You will complete your studies by undertaking an appropriate small-scale research project to produce your dissertation.
• Research project (60 Credits)
After successfully completing this year and with the correct number of credits you will finish with an MA Education from the University of Brighton.