Our vision is to work together to raise standards and make a positive difference to the quality of our learners’ learning experiences and achievements by:
- Attracting, recruiting, training and supporting high quality new entrants to the profession.
- Providing high quality bespoke training and professional development for all staff (teaching and non-teaching).
- An outcome that provides value for money.
- Being an attractive and accessible proposition for all schools.
- Facilitating and supporting research and joint practice development.
- Further developing leadership (including governance) within and across schools, providing the capacity for supporting other schools.
We aim to achieve our vision through the collaborative selection, development and deployment of outstanding practitioners to support school leaders and raise standards across the Alliance, in a climate of transparency and trust.